BBM-CPG has been in the business of providing sound-insulating facades in power plants and other industries for several decades. BBM-CPG can rely on extensive experience for both partial enclosures (SHROUDS) and for full noise enclosures of boilers (BOILER HOUSE).
Starting from the acoustic requirements and the following design, BBM-CPG takes over the full planning, processing, purchasing, and manufacturing, as well as delivery and installation of the components. BBM-CPG has planned and executed projects worldwide.
The comprehensive range of our cladding and shrouds projects:
- Acoustic design and optimization of facades and roofs
- 3-D (CAD) model engineering
- Planning and processing
- Laboratory tests and measurements
- Static calculation
- Industrial design
- Detailed engineering of all components
- Ventilation systems: natural or forced
- Smoke and heat evacuation systems
- Openings in buildings for pressure release, design and calculation
- Interfaces with existing buildings and structures